Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sopranos

Hey Guys,
    I am here to discuss about some your favorite TV Shows....I am a bigger fan of the TV Show The Sopranos and This is one of mine favorite TV Show because All The episodes and series of this show are too good and amazing and entertaining....

Tell me Friends, What is your Favorite Show ever.

spoiler alert
    everybody dies
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wanted them to die by the final series
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The Sopranos is good entertaining Tv show...But this is not in my favorite list..

I like "Bones, The Amazing Race, True Blood"....

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          I wanted them to die by the final series
          Wouldn't that make all the episodes in the final series a little dreary?
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

They were.

Just about everybody died.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
            X