No announcement yet.

Any good TV series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked Walking Dead's first season but I guess the second season killed it for me. Can't really say why but it started to... be just like every other series, the quality dropped IMO. But it started REALLY good!

What can I say though? I like women. You know, lately I've noticed that about 60 % of all women are really attractive. 100 % are beautiful in their own way, well, excluding few (let's be honest!) but most are attractive and some of them are really smoking hot. Nothing wrong in that. I wish it was summer already. Dark and cold, rainy and all that. Kind of boring. Too busy, yet bored. Is this the curse of the modern man? I don't even know why I want things I want. It seems to me that if I first was a blank canvas, it is unnatural for me to want things like Coke. Now that I don't drink soda (avoiding sugar and additives), I'm not so tempted anymore but when I actually drink a cold one (Coke), man... it's really good. Not always though. Sometimes it tastes for what it is - poison.

Why do people not care what they put in their bodies? Why do people treat their life vehicles as their enemy, beating it down every single day, thinking it'll last forever, or at least a long time? I know mine doesn't. I know mine is counting months or few years. So... it is not jealousy I feel toward other people, it is amazement of the level of abuse they do to their bodies. Don't they know how good they got it, or most of them? Don't ruin it.

Back to women though. Pretty hot, most of them. I like high heels. But I also feel suspicious at the same time, why are you wearing high heels? I like the ones more who sort of hide how hot they are. Kind of shy, but a trained eye like mine can see their great physique that is - in these cases - mostly due to great genetics. But then again, it will last most likely. In continuation, I feel like this is NOT objectifying women even though it sort of is. It's like saying beer is good, and then someone getting upset about it. It is the most natural thing to like - other people. And to appreciate beauty is something to be proud of, away all the guilt!! If anything, I think forcing women to wear robes.. I think THAT is objectifying. That is a statement of "you are my property, to not be looked by other people". What the hell is that all about? The women who "like it" are victims of their own culture. Our cultures aren't perfect, they're perverse and weird and wrong in all ways as well.

But I'm glad I get to enjoy great physiques as God made them (in most cases) and that's you know, that's it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

OK, so he watched The Walking Dead. Good to know.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

With a stream of consciousness like that who needs drugs or additives...
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Well you know how it is. Not enough time, too much things to do. I get about.. I don't know. An hour to myself a day at night after everyone is sleeping. Then I have to go to sleep as well because have to wake up at 5 AM. Then quick shower, go to work, back home at 5 PM. I have some commuting to do since I started to build a house and so.. the location is fairly fixed compared to my office, nothing I can do about that right now.

So, play with kids until 7 PM, make them sleep, they will actually sleep somewhere between 8-9 PM, then fix some late night eating stuff and get ready for the next day, ready 10 PM. I have to follow a lot of work related news every day so I'll do that for about an hour and then I can go to sleep for 6+ hours and no time to myself or sleep 5+ hours and have 1 for me. Then I get to read a book of my own choosing or you know, watch TV or just look at my useless but impressive penis.

Good stuff is that the house is coming up OK at the moment, kids are great even though tons of work (but that's how it always is). But no time, no time what so ever. I can barely even call necessary calls since my phone is ringing all the time 24/7. Now with the house and all kinds of contracts and deals and whatnot, it's a communication hell. Problems for the modern man. Can't complain too much. These problems are problems of a person who has it good. If I went to bed hungry, I probably wouldn't complain about commuting, or if I didn't have a bed, I'd probably be happy to be busy making a good living.

Anyway. Good stuff, I get drunk drinking one beer. Now all I need is that beer, no beer in this house, wtf!!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I rediscovered the Dick Van **** Show recently. Much better than I remembered!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              I rediscovered the Dick Van **** Show recently. Much better than I remembered!
              Coast to Coast Big Mouth is one of the best episodes of any sitcom, ever.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hello friendz,

Today there are so many good tv series are running and they get very good response from the people ....Everybody Has his or her different choice ....Some people like Action , some like comedy , some like serious drama & some like adventure ....As well I like Action t.v shows and this time is my favorite Terra Nova...It's a good Action show running from 2011 ...getting good response and have lots of viewer in very short time.

Comment

Hey,
                  Every one has it's own choice and some choose as they need to watch that good series that are according to their need. For example, if you need good workout tips that can be help for you.

Comment

Drunk again. Well not drunk drunk, 2 beers buzz. I get a buzz from 2 beers.

Oh well, I still have one left... no thoughts. Just buzz. Zen.
                    In da butt.

Comment

The online e cigarette has revolutionized recreational smoking in the world. When you buy electronic cigarette, you are one the millions of people who have enjoyed the advantages of this product over the extremely harmful tobacco cigarette. The electronic cigarette is also known for its alternative names E-Cigarette or E-Cigs. Whatever the name is, the electronic cigarette has enjoyed popularity because of the benefits it offers to “smokers”.
                      Among the many benefits you will get when you buy electronic cigarette is that it doesn’t contain the carcinogens that are usually present in the tobacco cigarettes. Toxicological tests done on electronic cigarettes show that they are a lot safer means of giving you your regular nicotine fix without exposing yourself to health risks. Furthermore, when you buy electronic cigarette, you are just like buying a tobacco cigarette because the looks and appearance of both cigarettes are very similar.

Comment

Working...
                      X