Raunchy Russian Rump Riots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raunchy Russian Rump Riots!

Well, I'm sure at least some of you have heard of...I'll call them "Kitty" Riot, since autocensor hates the real word. A group of Russian women who disrupted services at the country's biggest cathedral by standing in front of the altar and singing an insulting and expletive-laced "punk prayer." Three of them were identified despite the masks they wore, and have recently been sentenced to two years' jail time for "hooliganism." Previous exploits by the group, or a related group called Voina, apparently include group sex (possibly simulated) in a museum, and masturbating in a supermarket with a frozen chicken leg. One gets conflicting reports. I'd include links, but every website includes the group's name in the link so to hell with it.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what our resident Russians (all, uh, two or three of them) think about all this. Is the government being too harsh, or too lenient, or just right, with these women? I hear they enjoy a certain level of support over here, but most Russians dislike them. Apologies if this was already covered.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Whoops, didn't look at all closely. That's what I get for a week hiatus...
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

they were all ugly butch cassidies
      jail for the uggos
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
      X