Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Canadians.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You got a problem with that?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why the club? I'm not a baby seal.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by deepika View Post
          Today,i plan the end of the week to watch the movie. I am big fan of the movies. I like to watching movies but my favorite movie is three hundred. I watch it again and again when i am free then watch this movie.
          You may also be interested in Brokeback Mountain, Sex and the City, The Wizard of Oz, and straight-to-video classic Butt Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Back Door.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            The Dictator is funny.
            The original was awesome. Chaplin really got Hitler right. Loved the Anschluss scene.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
              Why the club? I'm not a baby seal.

ACK!
              And he's not Norwegian.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                You may also be interested in Brokeback Mountain, Sex and the City, The Wizard of Oz, and straight-to-video classic Butt Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Back Door.
                Wizard of Oz... that was based on the TV series, right?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The Odd Life of Timothy Green - I only watched it because of the main characters. It was cute. Disney, PG.

The Campaign - Way more hilarious than I expected. My boyfriend wanted to see it, and I love Will Ferrell, so why not? We were 2 of 8 people in the theater (10pm on a Thursday showing) and I laughed considerably more than the other people there. Hilarious.

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Very well done. Unfortunately, it was another movie chosen for the main characters by my friend when we were doing Wine and a Movie night. Moving and sad.

Comment

Premium Rush - As long as you turn off your brain, its a lot of fun. Great chase scenes on bikes. Make sure you wait for the scene 1/2 way through the credits.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I am Big fan of Holly Wood Movie,Last Night I watch The shark night Movie.Shark Night is a 2011 American 3-D horror action Movie.David R. Ellis is the Director of This Movie.Shark Night is very Appalling Movie.IN this Movie,Shark is Very dangerous.

Comment

Well, if it's an appalling movie, okay, that might be worth watching. My tastes run more to the atrocious and disgraceful, though.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I watched In Time over the weekend. It was pretty awful. The premise is that people stop aging after 25, time is the only currency left, and when time runs out, you die. So Justin Timberlake's mother is Olivia Wilde, which is creepy, except that they don't really play up this plot point up at all. That could have been an interesting topic to explore, but instead they have JT and his girlfriend Amanda Seyfried as future Robin Hoods.

And the screenwriter felt that, because the premise of the movie involves times, he should use every single time euphism at his disposal. Cops are timekeepers, killing a person is cleaning their clock, the local gang is the Minute Men, etc.

Near the end of the movie, Justin and Amanda realize that stealing time and giving it to the poor just causes inflation, because the people who control the system can raise the prices. To combat this, they decide to steal a MILLION YEARS and give it to the poor. Yes, their solution to inflation is hyper-inflation. Inexplicably, this works.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah, I saw it on cable last week. There were so many things the movie could have been. It was none of them and a waste of time.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had forgotten I watched that.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

So will I in a few weeks.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X