I Just Witnessed A Baby's First Erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Witnessed A Baby's First Erection

ONE OF MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS INVITED ME TO THE DELIVERY ROOM, and let's just say seeing a live birth is lower on my bucket list than seeing a live homeless man taking a dump, but I agreed to go because I am mutual friends with his wife and she said prayers are more powerful if they are said close to the baby, so I sucked it up AND DID THE MAN THING TO DO.

I get in there and the nurse basically gives me one rule: No spitting, vomiting, insulting anyone's vagina, and stay back. The baby comes out and clear as day it has the biggest boner I have ever seen. This boner is bigger than the baby's legs, by a good several inches, and is towering high above all the blood and even the umm-bill-i-kill (sp) cord. Then the nurse, noticing something, exclaims, MYCONIUM or MECONIUM! And the doctor says "MECONIUM!" back, and at this point I am thinking that is like plutonium, and that there is some radioactive detonation going on But the smell made it very clear MYCONIUM IS ANOTHER WORD FOR BABY CRAP, which means that the baby officially had his first boner while it was looking at his mother's vagina and covered in mounds of blood and feces.

AT THIS POINT I PRAYED FOR THE BABY TO DIE ALONG WITH THE MOTHER AND LEFT THE ROOM CLAIMING I HAD A BOMB, WHICH I'M TOLD UPSET THE NURSE GREATLY.

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I called my mother after I fled the delivery room and she told me that when my father did the same thing to her when he was drunk in college, minus the blood but with an even larger dump

I WAS CONCEIVED IN A PILE OF **** :MAD:

CAN SOMEONE CALL ME I'M FEELING VERY ALONE

Comment

Did you eat some peyote?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Weren't you conceived in a freight elevator?

Comment

C-Section Babies

Comment

That is just completely irrelevant to the discussion in every way.

Comment

I'm choosing not to think about your baby voyeurism fetish.

Comment

Meconium is not just baby poop. It's the first baby poop that they make from when they are being fed in the womb. It's very dark and sticky. It changes to other forms of poop once they start on milk.

The reason the doctors need to take action if it appears in the amniotic fluid is that it can be bad if the baby inhales it. So there'll be a call and they'll quickly clean it away.

Ante Natal classes FTW.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  Meconium is not just baby poop. It's the first baby poop that they make from when they are being fed in the womb. It's very dark and sticky. It changes to other forms of poop once they start on milk.

The reason the doctors need to take action if it appears in the amniotic fluid is that it can be bad if the baby inhales it. So there'll be a call and they'll quickly clean it away.

Ante Natal classes FTW.
                  My nephew had already swallowed / inhaled some of the stuff when they decided to C-section him.

Comment

okayyyy, this this thread...
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      okayyyy, this this thread...
                      Indeed, I only came on Apolyton to tell the World that all PC helpdesk forum users are poopists and I have to read this.

Comment

Important medical advice
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Man, humans are disgusting. I can't wait until robots take care of this whole baby-making process.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There was a futurama about that.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why are we still trying to troll Ecofarm?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X