Al suport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al suport thread

I think that Al is a very misunderstood person and I want to post something that can make him feel more happy - I suggest that other people post similar videos and pics that can turn Al into a more happy person.

We all know that Al is a big fancy of asses, so here is my attribution to make Al a happier person :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Dang, could some nice mod please add a p in the correct place in the title ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

If I had known that I would have PM'ed Al so he could have posted it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1671_jock_strap_help.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	9093667
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
            X