Luggage Armour-No. 1 Source for Luggage Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggage Armour-No. 1 Source for Luggage Covers

Luggage Covers are available at Luggage Armour LLC. PROTECT and PERSONALIZE your luggage With Luggage Armour, your bag is always covered-Rain, dirt, oil and grease. Your luggage is protected by layers of non-permeable water-proof neoprene and nylon. Choose from a variety of colors and prints. Add your initials, company logo or favorite art work. Travel in style and never confuse your bag with another at the carousel. We have all the Luggage Cover to fit your needs. Small, medium or large…our covers are conforming and will stretch to fit your bag at its fullest!. Luggage Armour is extremely easy to use during travel. Not only did my cover protect my bag from the airplane grime, but I was able to spot my bag in seconds on the luggage conveyor. I will definitely purchase more luggage armour for the rest of my luggage... Janelle Green (Eureka, CA.). I’ve wasted a lot of money, and lost many covers through the TSA inspection process. With the Luggage Armour tether strap, it keeps the cover connected to the bag and I haven’t lost a cover since. Thanks Luggage Amour, you definitely have my business...-Joe Williams (Portland, OR).

Suitcase prophylactics. Great, but I am soooo disappointed that there isn't a link.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Me too.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

But as long as we share knowledge, it is important.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why would such a product exist? I just use duct tape
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Bought three based on your recommendation.

Comment

If the Armour is strong enough to absorb shots from an AK-47, I would be interested ...
              you never know when you are caught in a firefight and only have your suitcase as cover
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Why would such a product exist? I just use duct tape
                I just use Mexican digestive tracts.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You wear a heroin-suit?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

When things get tough, yes.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X