No announcement yet.

Post Here Your Favorite Romney Policy Stances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be prepared to take a shower afterwards.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

My favorite Romney Policy stance is the elimination of capital taxes for taxpayers with income under $200,000. It's the sort of common-sense thing that flies over the head of less intelligent policymakers, including and especially Barack Obama.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The policy of not being Barack Obama.

Comment

If only he could add not being Romney to that ...

Comment

Yeah, not Obama and not Romney would have been preferred in a candidate.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                He's the best hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free speech can produce.

USA!
                Perhaps we need more dollars of free speech. If we just keep adding more and more free speech dollars I'm sure we'll get better outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  Are you all having fun in your circlejerk thread? We can play the same game with Obama, if you like. So how about that Guantanamo, guys? Or the whole "if unemployment is over 7% by the end of my next term, I deserve to be a one term president"? Etc.
                  Of course he deserves to be a one term president. Problem is, Romney doesn't deserve to be president at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Are you all having fun in your circlejerk thread? We can play the same game with Obama, if you like. So how about that Guantanamo, guys? Or the whole "if unemployment is over 7% by the end of my next term, I deserve to be a one term president"? Etc.
                    Go ahead and start the thread. imho Obama is the flip side of the same tarnished coin.

That said, how sad is it that the Republicans are having trouble beating him?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Perhaps we need more dollars of free speech. If we just keep adding more and more free speech dollars I'm sure we'll get better outcomes.
                      Something tells me that theory will be tested in the coming years.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Of course he deserves to be a one term president. Problem is, Romney doesn't deserve to be president at all.
                        Romney has produced hundreds of millions of dollars of value for the world already in his life. I expect him to do even better in the future should he be elected president.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                          Romney has produced hundreds of millions of dollars of value for the world already in his life. I expect him to do even better in the future should he be elected president.
                          You're an idiot. Clearly, the best possible president is Bill Gates.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Steve Jobs.

If the dead can vote then I think its about time one ran for office.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              You're an idiot. Clearly, the best possible president is Bill Gates.
                              Bill Gates would probably be a pretty good president. Seriously, why not? He seems like a smart dude who gets stuff done.

Comment

As reductiones ad absurdum go, the reductio ad absurdum of my argument is pretty non-absurd.

Comment

Working...
                                X