X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    They mean to take out teh evil Finns.

Their interests lie to the north-west.

Our Cabinet is in emergency session debating air strikes on all launch sites.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Much better video :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

When and if the Danes pull this off do they finally get to see the entire global map?
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Considering the vast amount of merchant ships and scouts denmark have sent out over the last 1000 years, I really do belive that we already have that

Next step is of course some Nessus and power stations
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Their interests lie to the north-west.

Our Cabinet is in emergency session debating air strikes on all launch sites.
            Air strike called off. Our defense minister is using our airforce for a trip to a remote fishing camp. Again.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Can we send the army? Where's the tank this week?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Somewhere on the Trans-Canada Highway because one of the tracks fell off on its way to Kingston, Ontario.

Comment

Working...
                X