Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay Olympic gamers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay Olympic gamers.

Couldn't there be something like Special Olympics?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

The Olympic rings are just a gay pride rainbow without the harsh straight lines ...

Comment

This thread... not one of your better ideas, Tex.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Why? They're not there for sexual exploits or staying up all hours playing video games.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

There is a Gay Olympics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1695173.html

I just found this after seeing the thread.

A gay dating website crashed within minutes of the first Olympic athletes arriving in London -- due to the volume of demand, say experts... Technicians believe the arrival of Olympic teams on Monday sparked a flood of new customers -- and loss of the service in East London.
            Did your service go down Sloww... (...you seemed so butch...)
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Har dee har har. Real funny guy, I'm not clicking that link. Nice try.

Comment

Working...
              X