Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find the OP unbelievable .i find it difficult to believe anyone that characterizes homosexuality as a perversion would have ever been a supporter of gay marriage.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• A lot of people come around to that realization, especially when they see queers doing things like this in public and blocking traffic: http://savetheworldblog.files.wordpr...float-men2.jpg

Comment

• So you'd legalize gay marriage if it meant the parades would stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          A lot of people come around to that realization, especially when they see queers doing things like this in public and blocking traffic: http://savetheworldblog.files.wordpr...float-men2.jpg
          What's wrong with that picture? How is having a couple hot guys pose half-naked different from the waitresses at Hooters?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• They're doing it in public, and blocking traffic, while no doubt surrounded by dozens of other completely nude gay men and lesbians making out and slobbering over one another.

There's something wrong with homosexuals, and everyone else who makes it harder for me to get to work.

Comment

• Take it up with your local government that lets people obstruct traffic with parades, then.

Comment

• He´s lucky to never have been in germany when the Loveparade was still celebrated (before Duisburg happened).
                A million of youths and young adults of all sexual oriantations (most of them heterosexual) invading the inner city (of the city where it was celebrated that year) dancing, partying and doing x-rated things with each other
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  No, clearly what you want is a special 'gay badge', that lets you get to see your partner and puts you to the front of the line, ahead of family, etc. Special rights, not equal rights.
                  I see that they want exactly the same rights ... Homosexual people that choose to be spouses would have exactly the same status as hetero spouses. What is so exile about wanting that ?
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Yes, it is a special right, which is why you are asking for it. If it wasn't a special right, then you wouldn't be asking for it. Again, you're not asking for equal treatment, but rather, special treatment. You want to be put at the front of the line.

This is why they should issue gay people special gay badges so that they and their partners can be identified before they get to the hospital to ensure that they don't have to wait. Matching badges - matching partners.
                    Ben you actually continued with his bullcrap. ???? One can support or oppose gay marriage but it's pretty darn clear is that what the proponents seek is for a gay couple to be treated EXACTLY like a hetero couple with respect to the rights nd obligations to each other if they choose to marry.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      No kidding. ******s had this sense of entitlement for a long time now. Asking and whining about wanting equal employment opportunities, voting rights, equal housing laws, and so on. What makes darkies so damn special?
                      Well, they didn't have equal employment opportunities, voting rights, equal housing laws, and so on.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Ben brought his dead father into this. I didn't insult his dead father, I made the observation that Ben is a piece of **** that we know to be hated by his family. It's a slight on Ben, not his dead father.

If Ben doesn't want his dead father to be involved in discussions, he should perhaps stop bringing him up and using him as a centrepiece for his argument.

PS: Ben is the smaller man in every way, and I don't need to prove that.
                        the fact is that practially everyone here agrees with you about the issue at hand (myself included), yet you are allowing yourself to get worked up and making these comment by ben, who's obviously looking to get a rise out of you.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• You've been here a dozen years, and you think I care about not getting worked up?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            No kidding. ******s had this sense of entitlement for a long time now. Asking and whining about wanting equal employment opportunities, voting rights, equal housing laws, and so on. What makes darkies so damn special?
                            No, asking for gay marriage is closer to blacks getting riled up because they want to be hired as mall Santas for Christmas season and are refused because Santa obviously has to be white. Like I have ****ing said, I do not want to deny gay people their rights.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Well, they didn't have equal employment opportunities, voting rights, equal housing laws, and so on.
                              Neither do gays today, in many states. There is nothing special about equal rights protection.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                                No, asking for gay marriage is closer to blacks getting riled up because they want to be hired as mall Santas for Christmas season and are refused because Santa obviously has to be white.
                                You're comparing marrying your loved one to playing a mall Santa?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X