X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton's Birthday!

Almost sneaked by. Nice try.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I was there even before the conception. I knew the mother. Not in the biblical sense though.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Happy Birthday Apolyton
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Uh oh. Isn't this the age when most teenagers start to become sexually active?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No worries, that happened years ago.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            I was there even before the conception. I knew the mother. Not in the biblical sense though.
            Did you pick up a virus?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Who the hell is Apolyton?
              HB anyway.

Comment

Who says that men cannot have children. Markos and Dan had a baby... it has grown, both parents left but this is a teenager now with new foster parent, and judging by OT, not family friendly anymore either

HB
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

They've left? Oh, crap I've missed so much.

Comment

Yay.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      They've left? Oh, crap I've missed so much.
                      Dan gave up ownership more than three years ago, Markos longer than that.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Dan gave up ownership more than three years ago, Markos longer than that.
                        Ben & Albie own it now. tee-hee
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X