Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	471636_196799.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	9093571
      Well, sorta.
      p.s. btw, Hi!
      Last edited by Serb; July 20, 2012, 18:22.

Comment

Last edited by RGBVideo; November 14, 2012, 09:18.

Comment

Eight years of my life went wrong.
          Last edited by Serb; July 20, 2012, 18:30.

Comment

Whoa - tough, but look at it another way, another 50 years you can spend right . Sometimes it is better to just move on.

Anyhow - good luck!
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Why do I feel some kind of deja vu ?

Anyway, welcome back, we really need some sane explanation on russian politics wrt. syria
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                Whoa - tough, but look at it another way, another 50 years you can spend right . Sometimes it is better to just move on.

Anyhow - good luck!
                You kidding me, right? 50 years? I'm one foot in the grave myself, if you ask me. Whatever, I'm fine and I do have a new life or at least I try to have one.
                What about your trip across Siberia, btw? Still want some extreme?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Why do I feel some kind of deja vu ?
                  Haven't I told you I am dead drunk? When I mean DEAD I mean 8 litters of beer or something.

nyway, welcome back, we really need some sane explanation on russian politics wrt. syria
                  Russian politics wrt to Syria is the only sane politics. Western double talcking imperialist bloodsucking parasites should go **** themselves. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                    You kidding me, right? 50 years? I'm one foot in the grave myself, if you ask me. Whatever, I'm fine and I do have a new life or at least I try to have one.
                    What about your trip across Siberia, btw? Still want some extreme?
                    Well 50, or less, whatever but for new beginnings

As for my trip - not yet made it, but it's on the wishlist
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Don't stop at Omsk. You'll be both foots in the grave. I mean we'll drunk to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        Haven't I told you I am dead drunk? When I mean DEAD I mean 8 litters of beer or something.
                        Yeah, right, a russkie drunk of beer - next thing you probably says that faries are for real.

Russian politics wrt to Syria is the only sane politics. Western double talcking imperialist bloodsucking parasites should go **** themselves. Simple as that.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          Yeah, right, a russkie drunk of beer - next thing you probably says that faries are for real.
                          Ok, you got me, that was actually 10 liters or something.

Comment

Your revised avatar is confusing me.

Sorry about the bad marriage. My wife had one of those, 9 years with Spouse #1. We just celebrated our 25th anniversary, so there's your proof that you can get it right on the second try.

Welcome back!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Feel better, Serb. Wish I had advice I could offer, but I got nothing. All I can say is, good luck! Hope you're ok.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X