Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American veterans who cut through the bull****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of it is moot because the Israelis are in Israel now and even if it was a mistake for them to settle there (and I don't think that it was), it's not possible to go back in time and change the decision.

Arguing whether Israel's creation was just or not is utterly pointless and irrelevant. It's a ****ing canard, a sideshow from the real issue which is Palestinian terrorism.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"My name is Greg Miller. I am dumb because I joined the army voluntarily. I am especially dumb because I joined the US army."
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        All of it is moot because the Israelis are in Israel now and even if it was a mistake for them to settle there (and I don't think that it was), it's not possible to go back in time and change the decision.

Arguing whether Israel's creation was just or not is utterly pointless and irrelevant. It's a ****ing canard, a sideshow from the real issue which is Palestinian terrorism.
        It's only relevant when Palestinians start claiming they were never colonized and historically they've been the colonizers.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Letting Jews from around the world settle in Palestine is just immigration.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
            We went to war because it was popular. Afterwards, it became unpopular because it didn't go as well as people hoped. They rationally updated their beliefs about the war once they saw the results.
            American thinking. Popularity as the reason to start a war of aggression and to kill hundreds of thousands if not a million.
            Dumb Murders. All of you. And you are surprised about anti-Americanism all around the World?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              What difference would it make if they were colonies?
              OMG. Like they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Austria was a German colony for 7 years then. Austria is a victim of European colonialism.
                Bullsh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Colonization is settling your nationals overseas. Imperialism is annexing a country to extract its resources for the economic benefit of the home country. In the cases of the Middle Eastern Commonwealth of Nations mandates, neither happened, just as in Iraq and Afghanistan.
                  Bullsh!t again.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

For the record, I don't think colonialism was bad.
                    You've made yourself clear, Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Yes... they "just immigrated" and eventually declared independence and seized most of the land without the consent of the local inhabitants. Definitely not colonization!

Well that settles it I guess, the Palestinians were never wronged and should shut up.
                      Blame Stalin, he is responsible for the creation of Israel.

Comment

Working...
                      X