Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite TV show

Hi guys
    My favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time, this TV show is very interested and entertaining
    I never miss this TV show
    and i am big fan this TV show

Share your favorite TV show...

I like shows that are interesting and entertaining. Those shows are my favorite.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Club Thread!

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I like this new poster, he cleverly blends the incisive debating skills of BK, the witty invective of a HC or Zevico and the timeless sex appeal of Albie in a single poster.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          I like this new poster, he cleverly blends the incisive debating skills of BK, the witty invective of a HC or Zevico and the timeless sex appeal of Albie in a single poster.
          jgreonibani
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

et5u5rhjk;dfgeis
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I love the show in post #21, although it started to drop off a bit in the third season.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Don't forget the substance of TMM and reg.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dexter tv show that i watched otherwise i didn't like any tv show

Comment

Working...
                  X