Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian motorcyclist goes 185 mph down the Trans-Canada highway, posts it on youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian motorcyclist goes 185 mph down the Trans-Canada highway, posts it on youtube.

Alright people, if you're going to commit a crime which can get you 5 years in prison maybe it's not a good idea to make a video about it and post it on youtube.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Holy **** that's dangerous. They should try scraping the bottom of trucks to see if they can recover bits of his body.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

1 million views and counting... by the time he gets out he'll be a rich man.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        Holy **** that's dangerous. They should try scraping the bottom of trucks to see if they can recover bits of his body.

Really? You should have seen him uploading the video at that speed.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

There's been a spate of this recently around the world. Idiots...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You should've seen me the other morning on the M6 toll
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you don't have a video of it by any chance mr harrison
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

5 years in prison for speeding? Seriously? They do that?

I thought speeding tickets are like $150.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  5 years in prison for speeding? Seriously? They do that?

I thought speeding tickets are like $150.

There's speeding, and then there's reckless endangerment.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's Al, don't expect him to use his brain
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Alby's never gone faster than a running dog.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        There's been a spate of this recently around the world. Idiots...
                        Did you ever see the 1970's short film C'etait un rendez-vous? You should Google it if you haven't as it's worth the 10 minutes. Basically this young French director borrowed someone's Ferrari and decided to make a single take mad dash through Paris at 5am. He hits up all the famous sites, goes from one side of town to the other, and ends up at the Basilica of Sacré-Cœur where he meets up with a hot blonde chick.

He supposedly was racing through Paris to meet a girl though in reality the young director just wanted to see how fast he could drive from one side to the other. It was all filmed in a single take without edits and without any sort of permits at all so if they were caught they would have all gone to jail.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            You should've seen me the other morning on the M6 toll
                            Stationary as usual?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...ng-youtube.cnn

Alright people, if you're going to commit a crime which can get you 5 years in prison maybe it's not a good idea to make a video about it and post it on youtube.
                              It linked to wank (Millenials???).

Comment

Working...
                              X