No announcement yet.

Look at me I'm an unsuccessful nerd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got an S3, it is a spectactularly awesome phone.

Download Landrule, it's Risk, on your phone, with multiple maps.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      The tablet is encrypted, and the phone will wipe all if its data if the wrong password is entered eight times

I was wondering about malware protection.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I use the free version of Avast Mobile Security, but that's just because I use Avast on my computers - so while I can recommend the program from the "this is what I use" perspective, I don't know if it's any better/worse than the alternatives. Thus far I've only installed programs from Google's approved list, so I haven't worried much about it.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I've got this great app on my phone where, if you punch in sequences of numbers, human voices come out of it.

One time it was my own father.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That's not an app, your phone is haunted...
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

No, Bugs has been studying Haitian voodoo.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X