Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I get interviews?

Originally posted by Offices of Larry King
    Mr. loinburger, we regret to inform you for the twelfth time that Larry King has refused to interview you. This will be the final communique on the matter. We reiterate: your heroic kitten rescue is simply not national news, particularly because the kitten in question was actually a sandbag. Secondly, Larry King has been dead for over seven years, and as such he no longer conducts interviews.
    Help me out. What big mistake am I making?

Thanks
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Not enough dickgirls.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

There can never be enough.

Comment

Marry, get divorced, then remarry at least a half dozen times then maybe you'll get your show.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They lied to you, Larry King is still alive, even though he looks like a living dead... so sue them for harrasment and psychological trauma... in exchange they may grant you the interview. ( edit: interview with Piers Morgan. Once you get to that interview, decapitate Piers live, you will become famous and the world will be grateful, especially Jeremy Clarkson... after live decapitation do not forget to say into the camera: "There can be only Oneeeeee!")
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X