• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Ouch..

That's right, 'you people'.

Idiot

Comment

• Yep, just listened again and she says 'you people'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        THEN HAVE SEX WITH HIM AND QUIT ****TING ALL OVER THE FORUM.
        I would if he wouldn't stop spurning my advances! You don't know what it's like!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          I would if he wouldn't stop spurning my advances! You don't know what it's like!
          Thats so nice, my own little leg humper. Down boy.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Yep, just listened again and she says 'you people'.
              Perfectly acceptable phrasing when addressing the media

Comment

• What goes around comes around...

Work on Capitol Hill? Enjoy free access. SIGN IN | SUBSCRIBE
                Politics
                By Jonathan Strong
                Roll Call Staff
                July 19, 2012, 11:57 a.m.

Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call Print

Facing questions about why she and other top Congressional officials won’t release their tax returns, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) downplayed her previous demands for presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to release his, calling the issue a distraction.

As recently as Wednesday, Pelosi had strongly urged Romney to provide further disclosure of his tax returns. But today, while maintaining Romney should release more documents because of “custom” and “tradition,” Pelosi said the issue was trivial compared with economic issues.

“We spent too much time on that. We should be talking about middle-income tax cuts,” Pelosi said after answering two questions about the issue.

The Minority Leader faced questions about the issue after a McClatchy News report showed only 17 of 535 Members released their tax returns when asked.

Romney has faced increasing pressure to disclose more about his financial history in recent weeks, including — as Pelosi noted — from top Republicans.

The former Massachusetts governor has released his 2010 tax returns and has promised to release the 2011 returns when they are available.

Republicans say Romney will release the same amount of information that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did in 2008 when he ran for president. McCain, however, had filed decades of financial disclosure forms from his tenure in Congress leading up to his presidential bid.

Pelosi also suggested that the media should face disclosure requirements.

“Some people think the same standard should be held to the ownership of the news media in the country who are writing these stories about all of this. What do you think of that?” she asked.

JonathanStrong@cqrollcall.com | @j_strong
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• So?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I think it would improve things if all politicians had to do so.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Here is another article illustrating Romney's so-called "love" for America, and his "patriotism." Going out of his way to ensure that more American jobs are shipped overseas, and doing everything he can so he does not pay his share in taxes.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Why would Romney devote so much time, effort and money to trying to become President if he wasn't patriotic? Do you think he just wants to make himself feel powerful by obtaining access to the nuclear launch codes?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          Why would Romney devote so much time, effort and money to trying to become President if he wasn't patriotic? Do you think he just wants to make himself feel powerful by obtaining access to the nuclear launch codes?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Here is another article illustrating Romney's so-called "love" for America, and his "patriotism." Going out of his way to ensure that more American jobs are shipped overseas, and doing everything he can so he does not pay his share in taxes.
                            Giving more to charity than to the government.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out when tax avoidance became unpatriotic.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Obviously when it results in giving to charity.

Comment

Working...
                                X