Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANT SEX? My SECRET becime millionaire during Recession (Sex) (Wemon) (Info) (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT SEX? My SECRET becime millionaire during Recession (Sex) (Wemon) (Info) (2012)

Peace be all up on, you man.

Sorry for my english

Year? Its 2012. If you view news, Obama wrecks world economy. Soon each peeps will be millionaires - OF DEBT. (If your 2iq...top left, hit "BACK")

So for us, the life is bad my man, Young guys needing ca$h. I hope you like wemon sex. Fuk the fa**gs (I dont hate gay)

My answer, selleing your own Body to wemon.

-Make the website
    -Become attractave
    -Sucke in wemon (Older is best) (No Poors)

Once you hitting ten or twelve clients, quit the job at daytime. Now u can view youtube to learn advanced tricks.

If you hit 20 wemon clients, You can delete your website. Preform the maintenance on your client or they will Peace! Idiot

Some will say, what about Cops? What about Law? What about prostitute illegalism? One of watt the crocks Pigs trying to spread is "divide and conquer". Remember, if pig try to arrest you for prostitution, that arrest would hardly stand up in a real and verified way, in the court of law.

I heard some male prostitue will recieve male clients, sounds fake to me but the Bible does speak of things like that.

Remember, the key of Ca$h is your technique. Just like race car drivers use techniques: Left-foot-braking, Right-foot-clutch, and Heel-toe-downshift. So you will use techniques too. When in doubt, use Cl**t roughly.

If you cant make harden because client is ugly, just think of ca$h. If u cant harden from that thought, u are a physiopath, go become a male nurse crybaby *****ass!

Remember, male prostitute is one of the second highest paid professions!

I seed in asian man from the streets. He is male prostitute I think, and he uses mercedes-benz. So you know for him, the life is good. Think about it, sometimes the gold just falls in ur lap. LMBO! xD

I know the info of life, idiot.

Enjoy life, and post your own thoughts. If I post some English mistake, please correct me.
    Last edited by Dubrovnik; July 12, 2012, 17:47. Reason: English language is like LADYGAGA music

Originally posted by Dubrovnik View Post
    Once you hitting ten or twelve clients, quit the job at daytime.
    Hitting clients sounds like bad business practice to me. Unprofessional. The rest is sound economic advice as far as I know.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

bump
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Tell me more. I'd be willing to pay a small fee to learn your secret get rich quick knowledge.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is it bad when the bots are more entertaining than some posters here?

Comment

Ive tried this a few times, but I have only ever managed to be paid in food. The best case scenario I get given some drinks too. While I enjoy the work I cant seem to make the jump to actual cash jobs yet. Where am I going wrong?
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Wemon? Really?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I know a guy who tried it because he was so poor. He went out on the street and asked women to have sex with him for money and he didn't get any clients.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They made a movie about that

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I played 'Joe Buck' in a stage version of that many years ago...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The baseball announcer?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I know a guy who tried it because he was so poor. He went out on the street and asked women to have sex with him for money and he didn't get any clients.
                        He's lucky he didn't end up the client and in debt.

Comment

Working...
                        X