Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone recommend me a good forklift brand? I find myself in need of one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone recommend me a good forklift brand? I find myself in need of one.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

You'll have to wait till tomorrow...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Crown is good.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I buy all my forklifts at http://www.forkliftaccessories.com/ where they have really awesome forklifts manufactured entirely from tofu. I got mine all tricked out with a spoiler, spinning rims, and indentured forklift operator included. It sometimes has trouble lifting things though. I think having the body lifted 96" so I could install some kickass monster truck wheels threw off the center of gravity a bit. So it's not much good for stacking bins of apples or putting your neighbor's car on their roof ... but it sure is a babe magnet!

Comment

Getting too heavy to travel by car now?

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
            Getting too heavy to travel by car now?
            Yes, that's it exactly.

Comment

just a friendly bump.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I worked at a shipping company for less than a month after I retired from the Navy. I hated breathing in the exhaust from the forklifts while working the docks. http://www.cat-lift.com/_cat/index.c...erica/english/
                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I always pick my brand of forklift based upon random junk emails I find in my in box.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Toyota forktrucks have electronic controls, which sound like a good idea until the truck starts throwing mysterious error codes while refusing to accelerate.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

i miss the Forklift Bot.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Not surprising.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X