2nd Level German Court: Circumcision illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
    They all have a scar, you just don't think of it as one.

I've seen many circumcised penises. Probably more than you, except for you during your college years.
    I'll grant that you've seen more penisis. I've never heard of this problem before. Do they have a support group for men with hideous scares on their penises?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I'll grant that you've seen more penisis. I've never heard of this problem before. Do they have a support group for men with hideous scares on their penises?
      They do, actually.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Then it's no comparison, because there's no nerve endings or function to it. Foreskin has plenty of both.

The fingernail itself is actually less useful than foreskin.
        Again, my own penis remains plenty sensitive, ty. I have not heard of men having this problem that you are speaking of.

Comment

Again, my own penis remains plenty sensitive, ty. I have not heard of men having this problem that you are speaking of.
          If the rest of your body has a sensitivity of 1, and your penis has a sensitivity of 50, then you'd say that your penis was pretty darn sensitive. But if an uncircumcised penis has a sensitivity of 100, and then gets cut and is now a 50, then your penis is half as sensitive as it used to be.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            If the rest of your body has a sensitivity of 1, and your penis has a sensitivity of 50, then you'd say that your penis was pretty darn sensitive. But if an uncircumcised penis has a sensitivity of 100, and then gets cut and is now a 50, then your penis is half as sensitive as it used to be.
            50 seems to be just fine with me. I thank Asher and company for their concern, however, I'm not mad and mommy and daddy in the least.

Comment

50 seems to be just fine with me. I thank Asher and company for their concern, however, I'm not mad and mommy and daddy in the least.
              50's just fine for me, too. And I'm so depressed that it's not like I have any feeling anyway. But that's the rationale. It could be twice (totally making this number up) as good. And if it happens to you as an adult, eek.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Of course you're not. It's the prototypical psychological coping mechanism.

It's not something you can change, so why get upset about it? Everything is fine. Everything is fine. Everything is fine.

SO LETS KEEP DOING IT TO OUR KIDS TOO.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• As Asher said, your sensitivity dimishes over time. I haven't even noticed, unless you consider not being as horny diminished sensitivity, but I don't think sensitivity has anything to do with it. The point is that I don't miss more sensitivity and I don't think others do either. So there's no big deal here.

Comment

It's not something you can change, so why get upset about it?
                    That's exactly it. It has no perceptible effect on my life. If I were to suffer some sort of bizarre personality change and agree to have children, however, I probably wouldn't get them circumcised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      My penis level...it's over 9000!!!!
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Of course you're not. It's the prototypical psychological coping mechanism.

It's not something you can change, so why get upset about it? Everything is fine. Everything is fine. Everything is fine.

SO LETS KEEP DOING IT TO OUR KIDS TOO.

It's not a coping mechanism. That's crap. If I were to lose a limb would I use a coping mechanism? I'm not negatively affected in the least. This is all bs coming from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          My penis level...it's over 9000!!!!
                          Ordinarily (at least recently), I would just thank this post. But I'm 2 posts away from Godhood and I've got a 3000-4000 word short story I haven't started yet due Tuesday.

Comment

As Asher said, your sensitivity dimishes over time. I haven't even noticed, unless you consider not being as horny diminished sensitivity, but I don't think sensitivity has anything to do with it. The point is that I don't miss more sensitivity and I don't think others do either. So there's no big deal here.
                            You can't miss what you can't have.

Your ignorance is no excuse to cut children.

Comment

It's not a coping mechanism. That's crap. If I were to lose a limb would I use a coping mechanism? I'm not negatively affected in the least. This is all bs coming from you.
                              Denial is another coping mechanism.

Comment

Denial is another coping mechanism.
                                That fact is that you don't know what you're talking about. I don't run around in with my clothing situated in such a way that my penis will rub the wrong way for the fact that it's uncomfortable. Your whole theory is based on the assumption that my penis is getting rubbed all the time and it's not.

Comment

Working...
                                X