2nd Level German Court: Circumcision illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Which means it's for no reason. Forcing a child to undergo mutilation for religious purposes before they're old enough to make their own choices is obscene.
    Except it's not mutilation and so it's not obscene.

What kind of stupid ass reason is that to cut off part of someones body? Is binding girl childrens feet ok just because some cultures men prefer small feet?
    You seem to be unable to understand others point of view. It's called being obtuse. A man very well may prefer to have that part removed so that people in his society don't think he's a freak.

You're the one defending mutiliating children for religious reasons, so I'll take that 'nutter' accusation with a pinch of salt.
    For some reason you think that part of the body is sacred. Not only that, but you can't seem to understand that others do not. So yeah, you're a nutter.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Let me get this straight- apparently a fundamental core value of Judaism is utterly fixed on foreskins, but according to Kid it's the other people who just would prefer to be left alone who think it's sacred?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Let me get this straight- apparently a fundamental core value of Judaism is utterly fixed on foreskins, but according to Kid it's the other people who just would prefer to be left alone who think it's sacred?
        The penis foreskin is similar to the finger nail except that it doesn't grow back. I'm sure many wouldn't mind that their parents cut their fingernails permanently if that were possible. All this complaining about circumcision is nothing more than bigotry and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Nice calling the Jews retards and child mutilators, Hitler
          I'm sorry, are the Jews exempt from critisism on all matters? Personally I'm a long time supporter of the Israelis, but that doesn't mean the Jews get a free pass on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            The penis foreskin is similar to the finger nail except that it doesn't grow back. I'm sure many wouldn't mind that their parents cut their fingernails permanently if that were possible. All this complaining about circumcision is nothing more than bigotry and lies.
            Yes thinking parents shouldn't cut off childrens body parts is indeed just bigotry and lies..

Fingernails? Are you mental?

Comment

Being obtuse is bigotry and lies.

Comment

Stop chopping body parts off children and I'll make more of an effort to listen. Deal?

Comment

You mean cut off the excess part of the fingernail that extends beyond the finger, right? Just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    You mean cut off the excess part of the fingernail that extends beyond the finger, right? Just making sure.
                    Yes, cutting off the useless part, like the penis foreskin.

Comment

Stop chopping body parts off children and I'll make more of an effort to listen. Deal?
                      Being obtuse has nothing to do with listening. Stop making me out to be some kind of psychopath because I believe that people ought to be able to freely practice their religion.

Comment

Being obtuse has nothing to do with listening. Stop making me out to be some kind of psychopath because I believe that people ought to be able to freely practice their religion.
                        Say a group declare that they want to tattoo the faces of their newborns because god said they should, is that ok or is freedom of religion only ok if a religion has been around for a long time?

Comment

Say a group declare that they want to tattoo the faces of their newborns because god said they should, is that ok or is freedom of religion only ok if a religion has been around for a long time?
                          Children don't generally think it's a big deal whether or not they are circumcised or not. You're making a big deal out of this because of your hatred for religious people. Since there is no religious group that tattoos the face of infants I decline to answer your question.

Comment

Children don't generally think it's a big deal whether or not they are circumcised or not. You're making a big deal out of this because of your hatred for religious people.
                            Yes, I clearly hate religious people, despite living with a religious partner for many years.

Since there is no easy way to answer this question without undermining my whole argument and/or looking like an idiot, I decline to answer your question.
                            Fixed that for you.

Comment

No. You're the idiot because your "what if" is stupid and irrelevant. There is no way of knowing if such children would be affected adversly. The fact that you are pretending to be too stupid to understand is that boys who are circumcised are not affected adversly at all.

Comment

The penis foreskin is similar to the finger nail except that it doesn't grow back. I'm sure many wouldn't mind that their parents cut their fingernails permanently if that were possible.

It is possible. All you need is a pair of pliers and a good, hard tug. The Gestapo used to be really good at it. So, should loving parents do likewise?
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X