Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veet body hair remover for men

Enjoy the reviews-

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

I thought "bollicks" was actually slang for feces, not testicles. Is "bollocks" totally different?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Another good one is the 55 gallon drum of sex lube

A little over a decade ago, I bought my 55 gallon drum of lube. I never thought I'd use it all but a few days ago the pump finally ran dry. I've had a lot of good times with it. My wife, too. And not just what you'd think. One day I just hosed down our hardwood-floored hallway so I could use it as a slip-n-slide. You shouldn't think of this as a 'purchase.' It's an 'investment.' An investment sure to pay off in spades
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is there a separate chemical body hair remover for bollocks?
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
          X