Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two independent films I recommend . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two independent films I recommend . . . .

We can make this a thread about independent films in general. I have recently seen two that I really, really enjoyed:

YellowBrickRoad

The Hunt (2006 American film)

YellowBrickRoad is definitely different from other horror/suspense films. I think this film did a great job in exploring human nature, and how some of us may have a darker side that we may not be aware of unless we reach our breaking point.

The Hunt is actually based on true stories about three separate "disappearances" incidents in California, Texas, and Illinois. This film was based on the disappearances that happened in Texas. I did not know who the attackers would be, until the last ten minutes of the film.

See both of these films.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

How gay are they?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Look up reviews you lazy bastard.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I couldn't find a review with a gay scale.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
        X