X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occupational hazard of the comedian !
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I broke up with a girl because her breath was stanky... she tasted bad too.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have not spoke with her since I told her. I said, sometimes your breathe smells bad. I'm telling you so you can do something about it.

even though I have not heard from her since, I'm glad I got it off my chest.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The farthest I will usually go is to say "I'm having a certs. Does anyone else want one?" My ex-girlfriend once told me "Honey, you know I love you, right?" When I said yes and I love you too she said "then don't take this the wrong way but you should have a breath mint."

You see guys react to that by thinking "Thanks for letting me know. Cool. That's one problem solved." While, sometimes any way, women react with "HOW COULD YOU EVER SAY THAT TO ME?!"
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I know. I know, but I felt like it was a problem that could only be solved with honesty and frankly the problem has apparently gone away.
            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

You can tell a girl, but you can't tell her much.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                I know. I know, but I felt like it was a problem that could only be solved with honesty and frankly the problem has apparently gone away.

A coworker recently told me, "Hey .........! I bought these new breathmints. They're good, and I thought of you when I bought them. Have one."

Anyway, just saying you have bad breath wouldn't have hurt my feelings. It's nice of people to say something.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'd rather know then to knock you down with the stinky breath
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                  X