Clear All

• Hello again to all my friends

Click image for larger version

Name:	10668577-large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	9135535

SEE ME!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]172160[/ATTACH]

SEE ME!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

ZakuDL sighting!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          ZakuDL sighting!
          Beware
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

WTF? EVC?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

looks like he whacks it more with his left hand...

Comment

probably missed it, he is like a worse version of Wiglaf
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This thread is suspect. zakudl didn't have any friends here.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    This thread is suspect. zakudl didn't have any friends here.
                    Of course I didn't, because most of you are douche-bags. I was just stopping in and seeing my favorite crowd of *******s. Never a dull moment around here.

Comment

Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ, which one of you *******s turned over that particular rock?
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

who was this guy again? why did we make fun of him?

Comment

King Of All The Birthers.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X