My oh my how things do change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    I'll have you know that I only have 20 or 30 gray hairs so far, so I'll thank you not to call me an old-timer.
    Pah!!! In 6 weeks I become a Sexigenarian!
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Sexi and you know it.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

which member did Mike H hook up with?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Tizzy.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Hi Tia! Presumably the pie biz is treating you well. Thought of you when I saw the Great Food Truck Race hit Austin.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I was actually in that. Someone nominated the Pie Wagon and we were competing against other trucks across America for a chance at the next season. Didn't get it however, Food Network is coming in July to shoot an episode for one of their shows but that's all I can say for now......sshhhhh That was always my favorite smiley I'm glad it's still here.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
              X