My oh my how things do change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My oh my how things do change...

So you leave here for a while and somebody goes and redecorates everything!!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Not me. I'm that Pure.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Nice to see somethings haven't changed.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

First A Horse and then a dragon. Mighty suspicious.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Dodgy. Very dodgy. I blame Keith myself.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The Legend is back! Who else will pop by the following days I wonder?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I enjoy dropping by from time to time, miss engaging some folks, some folks not so much...nice to see some old timers still about!

Gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You never know when a dragon might turn up. Mobius is right it's Keith's fault

Comment

You're not suppose to come back, unless I can have one of your delicious pies, Tia.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hi Tiamat!
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                      nice to see some old timers still about!

Do we have absolutely anyone who isn't an old-timer?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'll have you know that I only have 20 or 30 gray hairs so far, so I'll thank you not to call me an old-timer.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Do we have absolutely anyone who isn't an old-timer?
                          Good point, noobs would perish in the treacherous waters.......
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            I'll have you know that I only have 20 or 30 gray hairs so far, so I'll thank you not to call me an old-timer.
                            While some of us may not be old per se, we have been here since before our balls dropped.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Honey there's nothing old about this dragon.....Loving Care is my friend, no gray hairs here! Nice to see everyone and nice to be back. I've missed this place. Hi'ya Horse you old coot Mr. Fun you just bring your little self right down here to Texas and you can have a pie.

Comment

Working...
                              X