I can't see the point in another day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see the point in another day

When nobody listens to a word I say - sung by the Police circa 1980 (which I am listening to right now)

so why are we still here?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Inertia.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm a boss now, I need someplace to spend all my extra free time during the workday.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Did Horse say something?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Nay.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It is very sad if you can't see the pint in a new day
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Inertia.
                This. Plus the occasional good conversation along with making fun of Albert Speer.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

because the rest of the Internets are even worse.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

^ This.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      It is very sad if you can't see the pint in a new day

Comment

the Police were cool before Sting became a putz, the drumming on their early tracks is stunning
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Why does a day have to have a point? Could it not be a blunt instrument?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

like my foot when the boys play up?

Comment

Because we are
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X