Dissolve Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissolve Maps

Over the past few years, I've been collecting a series of treasure maps of the South China Sea. As of quite recently, I have committed the last of these maps to memory. However, as you all know, travel in that area of the world is not easy, especially if you want to go snooping around possibly contested islands. Thus, it will be some time until I can travel there safely and surreptitiously. My main concern now is that these maps could fall into the hands of other, perhaps more resourceful, treasure hunters.

So I am asking for your suggestions for the best way to dissolve these maps. They seem to be composed of some mixture of bamboo and, I think, palm leaves. They smell of coconut, at least.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I'm an excellent map dissolver. Send them my way.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dissolve them with fire.

Comment

Da Vinci's combination locked map case/secret note holder used a vial of vinegar to dissolve paper if someone broke into it. I'm not sure if it would be as effective on modern paper though.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would try it with Acetic or Sulphuric acid.

Whatever you do, don´t try to get rid of the maps by throwing them into a black hole
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

rice paper....eat them up....yum
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
            X