legalize drugs all drugs NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legalize drugs all drugs NOW

it is really just crazy the ever increasing prison population real criminals being set free to incarcerate my little sister for smoking a joint .Me being given a bad conduct discharge from the navy for using speed when they give it to the pilots of multimillion dollar aircraft.drugs are not the problem the war on drugs does nothing except increase murder rates across the globe.it is insane the powers that started the war on drugs are worried about people becoming addicted 'worried about addiction' what about the people getting killed everyday. and the drugs are still coming.i personally am sick up and fed with the b.s. it is time to legalize and stop the real madness . just look at amsterdam the netherlands legalization is not the end of civilization!!!

Actually, drugs should be further criminalized. The penalties for using any kind of drugs should be harsher and police should have additional authority to suspend the rights of drug-users and suspected drug-users. Internet posts demonstrating support for drug use in anyway should be locked and the poster's IP sent to the DEA. The posts should also be enough evidence for a conviction.

This is the only way we can stop the harm that drugs do to our children and protect national security and dolphins.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The way the thread title is written makes me think "OH MY GOD LEGALIZE DRUGS BECAUSE AVAILABILITY IS LOW AND I NEED MY FIX THE ANTS THEY'RE EVERYWHERE IT ITCHES"

Also isn't docfeelgood from Fort Worth?

Comment

No, docfeelgood is from Houston and probably doesn't want to legalize all drugs because ******s.

Comment

I'm for legalizing soft drugs but not hard drugs. MJ, which I do not smoke, doesn't harm anyone but the person who chooses to smoke it but it isn't any more addicting than alcohol or tobacco. Coke or heroin though...

It should certainly be decriminalized and treated like any other illness though. Send them to drug treatment especially since it's way cheaper than putting them in prison with union prison guards.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by dwight zombie View Post
            ... just look at amsterdam the netherlands legalization is not the end of civilization!!!
            Better check your facts. The fact that you won't go to jail for a couple of grams of speed doesn't mean it's legal here. And cannabis isn't legal either.
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

I would rather be in a room full of potheads than a room full of drunks. So legalize pot, already.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Then all the drug dealers will have to shoot more white people instead of selling drugs to them.

Comment

Indeed.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

alcohol is already legal. so is television.

Comment

I am glad we agree on something, finally.

Comment

Dwight's just trying to butter me up before he asks for a demonoid invite.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          Then all the drug dealers will have to shoot more white people instead of selling drugs to them.
                          Thus solving our overpopulation problem.

Win, win, win.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

If you think white people are the ones reproducing too much, you are sorely mistaken.

Comment

I think he just likes kids named Dontrae and Luis better than kids named Madison. Maybe their parents are less annoying or something.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X