Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't afford his 30 kids but says he needs a break from child support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Hicksville, USA is in Ohio.
    And Bum**** is in Idaho
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Oops. Thought it was in Nashville. Whatever. Still some boondocks country bumpkin.
      So you consider a city with ~175,000 people "the country"?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        So you consider a city with ~175,000 people "the country"?
        Yes. That's a tiny population.

Even more relevant:

1,876.7 people/sq m

That's low density. Philly has more than 6x that density.

I will say though that Knoxville has twice the density of what the US gov't classifies as rural, though.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oops. Thought it was in Nashville. Whatever. Still some boondocks country bumpkin.

Nashville? The boondocks?

I'd claim you've never been there, but we already know that.

It may be the country music capital, but it's actually a pretty upscale, wealthy city.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes. That's a tiny population.

Even more relevant:

1,876.7/sq m

That's low density.
            Are you trying to prove that urban is not the norm by defining "urban" so that most Americans wouldn't qualify?

Comment

Apparently, Philadelphia was rural when the American Revolution took place.

Comment

Whoah, Deja Vu!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

In fairness to Alby, he'd probably need a job first before he could afford to travel outside of Philly and broaden his horizons a bit. (But why travel outside of Philly at all? It's the center of the friggin universe)
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    There is no way the guy is surviving on 10 hours of minimum wage work per week so he has to be getting money from some where else. It's pure speculation but the guy is probably doing something illegal, like selling drugs, in order to make money off of the books. That would also explain why so many women agree to have sex with him even though he has 30 kids he doesn't take care of and 11 baby mommas which he knocked up and dropped. The women are probably drug addicts and he offers them free or discounted crack for sex which explains why he's knocking up so many hood rats. Failing that I suppose he really could just be the hood rat whisperer.

I know a guy like that. He is a total loser and douche, but women fall for him like cats for catnip.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This from someone who wants to claim 'urban American is America'? Not if you are eliminating the cities in states you don't live in.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                        He's not the one getting the welfare, the mothers are. If he's had 30 kids by 11 women then on the average each woman has had fewer than 3 kids by him so they may very well be under the cap.
                        Good point.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X