Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mitt Romney be America's first Latino president?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A map from when Kansas was Spanish territory and the western border of the US was the Mississippi river. Yeah, point proven

Comment

It was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
          anglosaxons in Latin America are few, I think most would be expats from the USA in Mexico. German descended people are much more common, mainly in Brasil, Argentina and Chile.

Anglo-Saxons might be rare, but Britons aren't. Welcome to Welsh Patagonia.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            It was a joke.
            And a very good one !
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              We all know Dinner is non-judgmental .

(I do love the "even I think" part though)
              He only threw in the "even I think" part to ensure his statement satisfied the always wrong criteria.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

nm
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, it's kind of sad. Some people just can't help themselves, though.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Perhaps the question is during the 37 years they ived in Mexico did the Romneys assume Mexican citizenship? Didn't they own property in Mexico? At the time was ownership of property in Mexico restricted to citizens? Did they vote in elections, if there were any elections at the time?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Did they ever eat a burrito?
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X