Name:	martinismiley.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	9135519 Click image for larger version

Name:	martinismiley.gif
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	9135519
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Homophobes suck

Comment

Just not in the open.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'll never understand this theory that homophobes are closet gays. Do you think racists are closet blacks? I'll give you a few minutes to think of a coherent response to what I just said, but after that I'll conclude your logic is just faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          I'll never understand this theory that homophobes are closet gays. Do you think racists are closet blacks? I'll give you a few minutes to think of a coherent response to what I just said, but after that I'll conclude your logic is just faulty.
          So you admit that gay rights is equivalent to civil rights for blacks?

Comment

Yes, gay or black, whatever, it's all the same these days. They just do different things in the back of the bus.

Comment

I love that today is Ben's birthday.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know what the sermon will be about in church this Sunday.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And Donna Summer, born again Christian & gay icon died today. Coincidence? You decide.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                  X