• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It isn't denying them equal rights!

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      No, if horses got married their colts would get kicked to death. Horses don't want marriage. Please try to be consistent.

x-post
      Only because they're trapped in a vicious, self-destructive cycle with no way out. A strong father figure would be able to protect his young, ensure his paternity and prevent his gal's gash from becoming wider than the Grand Canyon before she's even given birth. From this perspective, Horse Marriage is a clear social good to be encouraged by government incentives. It also provides other benefits; I know of a company which manufactures special litters for horse-couples of a Jewish persuasion to be carried around on. They employ a rather large number of people.

Horse Marriage: Good for horses. Good for the economy. Good for America.

(Note that I'm referring to marriage between horses--a marriage between a horse and a human would not be "horse marriage" according to the original, correct meaning of the term)
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          Except that I am pro gay marriage.
          Yet you don't seem to see how gays might be a bit touchy about having their marriage commitments compared to man/horse bonding..

Comment

• I said it was something else (has been something else). Just like a man riding a horse is something else.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Within the horse-marriage community, they're known (somewhat disparagingly) as "Riders of Rohan."
              1011 1100

Comment

I said it was something else (has been something else). Just like a man riding a horse is something else.

JM
                Originally religion was the worship of many gods. Christians only worship one god, so really it's not religion but something else (has been something else). In many ways Christianity is like horse****ing, which also is not the same thing as worshipping lots of different gods.

Comment

• People say 'we want to call a woman with a woman sexual long term relationship marriage' and I think about it and think about it's advantages/etc, and say 'yes, I agree'.

People say 'it is discriminatory not to call a woman with a woman sexual long term relationship marriage' and I say 'what???'.

People say 'those who do not support considering a woman with a woman sexual long term relationship marriage are evil bigots' and I think/say 'you are crazy, and your argument is harmful'.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    Originally religion was the worship of many gods. Christians only worship one god, so really it's not religion but something else (has been something else). In many ways Christianity is like horse****ing, which also is not the same thing as worshipping lots of different gods.
                    I am sure that to some people Christianity or Judaism were not a 'religion' when they first met it.

I know it was strange to the Romans (and others in that area/time). It would make complete sense for them to say 'Christianity is something new, it is not at all like the thing we have now'.

You are not a Roman. We are speaking English. Religion means what it does based on 2000 years of Christianity (and other religions).

Quit being stupid.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Just look at the gay community. Much like horses, they've tried promiscuity as a reproductive strategy. But it hasn't worked. Despite exhaustive research, science has yet to uncover a single example of a child conceived by gay sex surviving to adulthood. It's time for a change in strategies.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I am sure that to some people Christianity or Judaism were not a 'religion' when they first met it.

I know it was strange to the Romans (and others in that area/time). It would make complete sense for them to say 'Christianity is something new, it is not at all like the thing we have now'.

You are not a Roman. We are speaking English. Religion means what it does based on 2000 years of Christianity (and other religions).
                          You don't see the difference between realizing people might think its different, and being offended by people pulling out offensive comparisons to beastiality?

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          Quit being stupid.
                          I refuse.

Comment

Quit being stupid.

JM
                            In spite of all the rage about people calling other people bigots I see you are happy to call other people stupid

Comment

• I don't call a class of people something (particularly something which is value charged) which they are not.

I call a specific person something for a particular situation.

I should clarify that I don't think that kentonio is generally stupid. But I think that should be assumed by me speaking with him and telling him to quit being stupid.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                You don't see the difference between realizing people might think its different, and being offended by people pulling out offensive comparisons to beastiality?
                                I was in no way implying that homosexuality was in any way similar to beastiality.

At least, I did not intend to.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X