Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame we can't put Hazel Blears on that chart
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bashir al-Assad got all of them beat, anyway.

Castro's tall, too.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ahmadinejad is a midget. He's something like 5 ft and change. Kruschev was also on the short side.

Photos highlight the extremes.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I have the strange Feeling a similiar Survey for the perfect Women would contain far less Bulletpoints
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I fit fewer than half of those categories, but it's never posed a problem.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Wow, I had no idea Sarkozy and Berlusconi were so short. I didn't realize Blair & Cameron were tall either.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The only surprise for me was Churchill being only 5'6". I guess he just talked big.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The perfect man also doesn't read "perfect man" survey results...

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                    I fit fewer than half of those categories, but it's never posed a problem.
                    I think the one that matters is can you ride a bike?
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

You sit on it and pedal. If you can't master that, you're best kept well away from female erogenous zones.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Watches soaps?? . . . LOL
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I prefer Oliver Reed's example of what a perfect man should be like to the poll by Austin Reed :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              You sit on it and pedal. If you can't master that, you're best kept well away from female erogenous zones.
                              I'm sorry I am going to have to dispute this. I cannot ride a bike for fear of tipping over. I've never been fearful of tipping over while near or on top of a female erogenous zone, thanks. I can't imagine anyone being in that position, actually, unless they are having the sex on the titanic.

Comment

If there isn't danger of tipping over... you aren't being adventurous enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X