No announcement yet.

Demo Flight of Russian Superjet, not so super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, but I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to label Boeing as evil.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
      Is there a 9/11 mission in/for MFS?
      Several years before 9/11 I went to the smithsonian and they had a MFS station set up and you could cruise around DC in various planes. Your actions were shown on a larger display that other people could watch. I took the reigns of the plane and promptly crashed it into the whitehouse and people laughed out loud about it.

Think about that. I could have predicted 9/11 as an immature preteen.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        Several years before 9/11 I went to the smithsonian and they had a MFS station set up and you could cruise around DC in various planes. Your actions were shown on a larger display that other people could watch. I took the reigns of the plane and promptly crashed it into the whitehouse and people laughed out loud about it.

Tom Clancy stole your idea and crashed a jumbo jet into a joint session of congress in 1994.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post

I am pretty sure in 9/11 they didn't hit the white house. They hit the world trade towers. By the way if anyone wants to know how to survive a plane crash:

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
            Tom Clancy stole your idea and crashed a jumbo jet into a joint session of congress in 1994.
            I actually wouldn't be surprised if Al Qaeda got the idea from him.

Comment

Beginning to look like it was a CFiT, pilot error.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
              X