No announcement yet.

President Obama Announces Support for Gay Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean everyone has to start being nice to Ben?

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Wow, listen to the crazy anti gay rant of this old lady from Nebraska. We're talking just completely bonkers.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/terri...gay-rant-ever/
        She's just being extremely efficient by spinning her speech so as not to have to write a new one every time.

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wait, Newsweek hasn't gone under yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Abraham Lincoln is rolling over in his grave...

Comment

• I think the best thing is to keep this issues as federal as possible, so that if someone is extremely against gay marriage or abortion, he can move to another state in which they are illegal.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

• Make up your ****ing mind, Sullivan...

Comment

• Is this true MrFun?

Comment

• Whether or not Lincoln was gay, cannot be proven. In my opinion, gays who like to think Lincoln was gay are merely engaged in wishful thinking just so they can say, "Don'tcha know, we have had a gay president in the past."
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• If Lincoln was gay, does that mean a gay man can be happily married to a woman?

Comment

• Apparently James Buchanan was the actual first gay president. Sullivan is doubly wrong...

Comment

• On other hand, I find Andrew Sullivan attractive.

Comment

• He has HIV. Sorry.

Comment

• How does having HIV affect whether or not a person is attractive?

Comment

Working...
                                X