• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    What the **** is this?
    It all started with this.

...which was followed throughon by this:

...and ended up with this:

...how brave are you feeling?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

nm
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Not sure what you mean. I've been under the impression that it's basically Iowa and New Hampshire that are the swings here. Take, for instance, Jaguar's map as a baseline. Pick any individual blue state and it becomes a victory for Romney.* Hence I list those states as options. Ohio and Florida, on the other hand, are not options.

*We can reasonably assume that Romney would win a tie (which is absurdly unlikely in any case) because the House of Representatives will probably remain in Republican hands

Comment

You should use my map as the baseline.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            Not sure what you mean. I've been under the impression that it's basically Iowa and New Hampshire that are the swings here. Take, for instance, Jaguar's map as a baseline. Pick any individual blue state and it becomes a victory for Romney.* Hence I list those states as options. Ohio and Florida, on the other hand, are not options.

*We can reasonably assume that Romney would win a tie (which is absurdly unlikely in any case) because the House of Representatives will probably remain in Republican hands
            Pretty sure the lame duck congress elects the president anyway.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Corn smut is great. They call it Mexican caviar.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                You ****ers keep cancelling decent TV shows, so we need something to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post

Challenge accepted.

If Romney wins Massachusettes, I shall create and eat this dish, and film it for your amusement.

Granted, may take a while to find the ingredients.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You, sir, are a man of honor and a gentleman, I don't care what Asher says about you.

Comment

Huitlecoche is pretty easy to find canned though fresh is far better. You can find it one any organic farm which plants corn especially if it has been a rainy year and water got into the ear of corn. Still, here's a place where you can buy it canned:

Buy Cuitlacoche Corn Truffle by San Miguel de Origen at MexGrocer.com - Huitlacoche or Cuitlacoche is considered a corn truffle, this is a 100% Mexican product. It's made from the unharmfulfunghi that grows on the corn. This funghi causes degeneration on the corn that produces bigger black-purple grains with a softer texture.

Natto I have only seen at Japanese markets and it's always frozen so you'll have a much harder time finding it. I've never seen it sold in a can. There are online directions on how to make it at home and it looks pretty easy; you just have to ferment soy beans.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have eaten natto, and you seriously need a lot of anything else with it. When all descriptions of a food mention it's "traditional" and "healthy" with no mention of "tasty", you know something's up.

I call it Japanese Vegemite.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Well now that you mention it, Romney picking Rubio would be like the Miami Dolphins drafting Tannehill in the first round. It's a bit of a reach with someone so inexperienced, a significant risk but with potential long-term boom value. I would argue the Dolphins needed to improve the supporting cast before bringing in an inexperienced sometime QB and Romney has issues with his campaign that he needs to straighten out that won't get magically solved by putting Rubio on the ticket.

I would prefer if Romney improved his team with a safer but lower upside move like Rob Portman.
                          I said it above and somewhere else on this forum but I'm reiterating yet again it's going to be Rob Portman, a ticket I can definitely stand behind.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Who? Let me guess. He's even more boring than Romney?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              Who? Let me guess. He's even more boring than Romney?
                              Is this about governance or a popularity contest? That's the problem with majoritarian politics.

Comment

So I should trust a robotic technocrat to boss me around?

Comment

Working...
                                X