Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Got my Army ROTC/National Guard information packet today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would. Al probably wouldn't because she's white and probably doesn't have an enormous behind.
    "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi, sharing his wisdom on world history

"The electoral college is a disaster for democracy." - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      I would. Al probably wouldn't because she's white and probably doesn't have an enormous behind.

Make up your mind. One moment, I'm gay; the next, I like big booty Black *****es.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I would be very much surprised if she is actually in the army.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Make up your mind. One moment, I'm gay; the next, I like big booty Black *****es.
          I guess you're bi. You're a 5 on the Kinsey scale.
          "South Africa is a shithole. It used to be a decent place." -Ben Kenobi, sharing his wisdom on world history

"The electoral college is a disaster for democracy." - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            I would be very much surprised if she is actually in the army.
            I wouldn't. There were some lookers at the Republican caucus in Leavenworth.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Good people of Poly, I have an important question for you all:

Would you hit it?

(The woman, not the folder obviously)
              Hell no! I don't hit women.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X