Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    closely followed by:
    What an unmitigated tw@at you are- although like many people I am familiar with 20th Century Guyanese literature through the works of E.R. Braithwaite.
    I am 99% confident you googled "guyanese literature" and picked one of maybe two authors that are actually well known from there.

@tubes

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Only you and reg would turn this thread into an argument.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That is untrue... I would also turn this into an argument thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I am 99% confident you googled "guyanese literature" and picked one of maybe two authors that are actually well known from there.
          I know molly has a reputation that he is a human lmgtfy, but why is it so hard to believe that molly actually knows boring parochial artsy stuff (as seen from another's perspective) without having to google it? I have no hard time believing you know equally, but differently, parochial stuff without having to google it.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Jack-Harkness-captain-jack-harkness-29496350-470-330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	9093300

I know the actor who played 'Q' also played a CIA operative bested by Capt. Jack Harkness in 'Torchwood' w/o looking it up, for example.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Name:	2009-12-31-jackbauer.jpg
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	9093301
              ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Name:	Kim_Bauer.jpg
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	9093302

Originally posted by molly bloom
                Yeah- eggs benedict, scrambled, omelette Arnold Bennett and en cocotte.
                Are you capable of saying anything without sounding pretentious?

Comment

Name:	1344380-circle-red-x-1.jpg
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	9093303

I think he was being pretentious on purpose......

ACK!

Comment

• I can't see your image but I'm going to assume it's a mountain lion.

Comment

• No, your image was missing and it's nor a red X in chrome, I guess......

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]171800[/ATTACH]

ACK!

Borrowed avatar...Click image for larger version

Name:	freedom kitty.gif
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	9093306
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          I'm 100% certain I didn't, and that you are also an unmitigated tw@t who hasn't heard of the author of 'To Sir With Love'.

A film set in the area of London I happen to live in.

A film I even saw one New Year in Australia.

A book I happen to OWN.

Are you getting the PICTURE yet ? Would you like a simplified spelling guide and some brightly coloured shapes made out of soft materials to give you more of a clue ?

It was made into a fairly well-known film that even drooling retards like you and regsuckhole might have seen whenever you periodically lapse out of those walking comas you seem to be in.

Even a collectible soundtrack, featuring a very well-known song by Lulu- which, by the way, I've posted in the Music Thread previously.

I don't mind the two of you being dullards, but really you seem to be overindulging in stupidity.

Are you capable of saying anything without sounding pretentious?
                          Exactly the response I wanted. You're so easy to play, why not make it harder for me ?

In any case- yeah, you're a horse's scabby arse as well as being a tw@t.

Click image for larger version

Name:	to+sir+with+love+soundtrack.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	9093315
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]171800[/ATTACH]

ACK!
                            Well spotted, sir.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X