Canada-Europe free trade agreement could be final in 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
    MBAs don't care about animals, people who call them by their names do.

I shall name this half-rack of steak....Jonathan.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

I shall name this half-rack of steak....Jonathan.
      I shall inflict much suffering on this poor defenseless cow because someday it will end up on someone's plate so who gives a **** if it has a miserable existence?

Comment

• If I had serious moral concerns about the animal's welfare then I would oppose eating it at all.

Comment

• Unless the tastiness outweighed that obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            I shall inflict much suffering on this poor defenseless cow because someday it will end up on someone's plate so who gives a **** if it has a miserable existence?
            It's not just that, it's more the idea that the poor independent farmer who takes to naming his livestock is somehow relevant to the ethics of animal husbandry.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Animal husbandry? So it's true! Gay marriage IS a slippery slope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                Wezil: you wanted to discuss the "real issue", so here we go.
                I'm following the thread but I'm interested in the politics, not the economics.

I'm not a fan of marketing boards but it as I said earlier, whether they work or not isn't really the issue when this government makes policy decisions.

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Whether it works or not is only a side issue as this governemnt rarely acts based on evidence.

"Will Harper scrap the system to get the trade deals?" is the bigger question.
                Last edited by Wezil; April 27, 2012, 23:54.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X