Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Thanks Asher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Asher

Your ****ing gift of EU3 got me a stern reprimand at work for playing on company hours.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Your ****ing gift of EU3 got me a stern reprimand at work for playing on company hours.
      Let me introduce you to the virtues of willpower
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        Let me introduce you to the virtues of willpower
        Is he a cousin of Tyrone Power?
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I love Europa Universalis 3!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I used to play loads of that game. One time I played as Denmark and conquered all of Scandinavia, then formed the country "Scandinavia" and colonized Greenland and Canada.

Comment

Asher is truly a devious genius.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

i loved EU2 and the mods for it were amazing. i have EU but still haven't really got to grips with it yet, too busy playing civ IV (caveman 2 cosmos).
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I had a great game going in HTTT as holland where I had all of south america by 1650. Then I decided to install Divine Wind and now I'm not able to get past 1450 without Burgundy or France reaming me.

Comment

Is it really such a challenge to refrain from playing computer games when you're at work?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

EU3 rocks

Playing at work, not so much, especially if you get caught.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        Is it really such a challenge to refrain from playing computer games when you're at work?
                        Rhetorical questions about restraint on a forum that get's most of its traffic by people posting from work during work hours.

Comment

It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.
                            Well aren't you precious.

Comment

When do you plan to join the grown-up world?

Comment

Working...
                              X