No announcement yet.

US Army dumps Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I count six MrFun threads on the front page, and all six of them are copy-paste OPs. Ask yourself: if somebody were doing the exact same thing except with an extremely right-wing slant, wouldn't it kind of annoy you?

"Newsflash: God still hates fags"
    "Newsflash: Poor people are still lazy"
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't think I've seen a MrFun thread that wasn't copy-paste. Has one ever been posted?

Comment

Personally, I have very little trouble ignoring uninteresting threads. It's pretty easy, actually.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I count six MrFun threads on the front page, and all six of them are copy-paste OPs. Ask yourself: if somebody were doing the exact same thing except with an extremely right-wing slant, wouldn't it kind of annoy you?

"Newsflash: God still hates fags"
          "Newsflash: Poor people are still lazy"
          Now this is funny.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Personally, I have very little trouble ignoring uninteresting threads. It's pretty easy, actually.

Regarding Nugent, all that happened is that he lost one gig, albeit a cushy gummint one where he's guaranteed his full rate. He'll more than make up for the lost revenue elsewhere if he's so inclined.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              And I usually don't open MrFun threads unless I see an opportunity for a bad poop joke.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

So you're saying these threads do serve a purpose.

Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                X