Poly: Conservative Stronghold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Center right as in the center of the right authoritarian quadrant or the center of the entire graph? If it's the latter, what the hell are you arguing about? You agree that Obama/Romney don't belong in the high authoritarian area and that the test doesn't support their placement there.
    True, I was arguing about other things, and still laughing over the right wingers here all pretending they belong in the centre.

Comment

• This is why I wait with baited breath for regs 'history lesson'.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        The embedding only works for me if I quote it. That's strange.

Comment

• Zimbabwe appears to have been at the average level of output for sub-saharan Africa until around 2000, when it collapsed. So I would call Mugabe a failure, but let's not exaggerate.

Comment

• There are a ton of economic refuges from Zimbabwe in South Africa.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              There are a ton of economic refuges from Zimbabwe in South Africa.

JM
              Yes, unfortunately South African gangs started hiding near the border and raping, robbing and murdering refugees as they crossed. Meanwhile numerous South African settlements have launched pogroms against the Zimbabwe immigrants who have settled there in every larger numbers. Very sad times in that part of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                BK thinks he's left wing.
                Who was it that classified Obama as far right wing?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Who was it that classified Obama as far right wing?
                  The test-makers (but not the test), kentonio, and Ben.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Albert, how hard is it to admit that Obama is to my right? Obama's already started a war without congressional approval, given lots of bucks to his croneys, appointed Czars right and left, passed massively unconstitutional legislation, failed to pass a budget, violated house + senate rules to pass his legislation, threatened to pack the courts with his croneys, defied the law, prosecuted state governments, prosecuted civilians for expressing dissent, the list goes on.

Does that strike you as someone who is particularly fond of liberty?
                  Obama being to Ben's right is so absurd, it doesn't deserve a retort.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• New composite graph, this one combines results for Mad Monk, Imran, Lorizael, Robert, reg, me, DinoDoc, Boris, Alby, N35t0r, Ben, Sir Og, kentonio, Donegeal, and Hauldren Collider:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Zimbabwe appears to have been at the average level of output for sub-saharan Africa until around 2000, when it collapsed. So I would call Mugabe a failure, but let's not exaggerate.
                      "If you ignore the 12 years of total collapse, he's right up there with the average Sub-Saharan African leader!"
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        True, I was arguing about other things, and still laughing over the right wingers here all pretending they belong in the centre.
                        I ended up real close to 0,0 Maybe I'm not that right.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• rah you have been becoming increasingly pinko as the years go by...
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• but we're supposed to lean farther right as we get older.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm still the Commie-ist (maybe Newsmax was right )
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X