George Bush: Racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Bush: Racist?

Whites: 4 times more likely to get a presidential pardon from Bush than non-whites

Of Obama's 22 pardons, 20 were white.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I hope you're kidding Guynemer (and just quoting Kanye).
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          George Bush doesn't care about black people.
          Obama doesn't either, apparently.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            I hope you're kidding Guynemer (and just quoting Kanye).
            Of course.

I'm not quite the fire-breathing moron of the left that some take me for.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Of course.

I don't know how you do it, Guy. The Left seems to come up with something stupid all the time. I'm surprised you're not bipolar.

Comment

Al, you're a Republican and you realize there's a constant stream of bat**** crazy things coming from people who identify as "conservatives", right?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Al, you're a Republican and you realize there's a constant stream of bat**** crazy things coming from people who identify as "conservatives", right?
                  I'm not sure they don't just do it for the lolz

Comment

Poor post office.

Comment

Wasn't that the legacy of his presidency?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Of course.

My apologies. Don't worry, I've never thought of you as a "firebreathing moron of the left" or any other variety of "moron".
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          The Left seems to come up with something stupid all the time.
                          Al completes his monopoly of the irony board.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Maybe he'll press my shirts.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                            X