Should we bomb Syria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I thought Al already established very insistently to us that Syrians are not brown.
    1920's court cases confirmed that Syrians are in fact white and eligible for citizenship and voting rights. This was during a very racist era when Asians and East Indians were not given voting rights.

Fascinating to me that the 15th Amendment, despite the explicitness of its language, did not grant suffrage to Asians, East Indians, and American Indians. People gloss over that part of history.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Syria is, and always has been, the major problem in the Mideast. Instigators throughout history. Conflict with Syria, Iran and North Korea is a certainty. Who is going to be responsible for whom?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Instigators throughout history.
        What do you mean by this?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
        X