Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney Dead-beat Dad or Anti-American?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt Romney Dead-beat Dad or Anti-American?

In the spirit of taking quotes out of context:

According to Mrs Romney (who looks freakishly too much like Hilary Clinton), Mitt Romney is a dead-beat dad. She quotes him as saying, referring to parenting: "My job is temporary...Your job is a forever job that's going to bring forever happiness." Thus, Romney sees his stint as a father as a mere inconvenience. Wham bam, thank you ma'am! Perhaps the reason Ann had to be a full-time mom is because that Mitt checked out ages ago. Of course, had she been working at the same time, she could understand what a lot of hard-working women have to go through, raising children alone while working a full-time job. They are the real super-women.

Now some may say that Romney isn't referring to his job as a father. So then what job was he referring to? His time at Bain Capital? That doesn't make much sense though. Although if his intention was to bleed to company dry to enjoy an early retirement, then perhaps it would make more sense. He could be referring to his run for presidency, which would be oddly prescient. But I believe that Romney is a bit more optimistic than that. It's more likely that he's referring to his political career in totum. However, this means that he isn't committed to America. Is he just running for the presidency for ****s and giggles? Because he has nothing else to do, now that he's given up on his children and needs a hobby? A true American would see political office as not just a check on the rich guy accomplishment list, but a lifetime commitment to the service of this great country. In fact, the presidency is a lot like the role of a parent. It a position that will help shape the future of the nation, requiring the same commitment and dedication that a good father would have for his children. Apparently, Mr. Romney thinks "forever happiness" isn't good enough for America.
    Dead-beat Dad
    0.00%
    Anti-American Opportunist
    0.00%
    Both!
    100.00%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

tldr

Comment

She doesn't look much like Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Perhaps Romney is just saying that he's not expecting to make it to the Celestial kingdom, while his wife and children will.

Why isn't that on the poll, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          She doesn't look much like Hillary Clinton.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X