Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get off my lawn and I'm keeping your ball too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off my lawn and I'm keeping your ball too!

Some people are just cuckoo and I hope the old bastard goes to jail for this.

GA man shoots at kids after their ball goes into his yard.

JONESBORO, Ga. — Three people are in custody after police say a neighbor opened fire because a child threw a football on his lawn.

Channel 2's Tom Jones was there when all three of the neighbors went before a Clayton County judge Friday.

While police said the case is about a football on one neighbor's grass, the neighbors told Jones this is about so much more.

Anthony Ealy, 49, said he loves his grass and hates when anyone walks on it.

His wife told Jones the neighbors' children keep doing just that.

"He's asked them several times please don't walk across my property. So he just went ahead and put up some barbed wire," Ealy's wife said, who did not give her first name.

Clayton County police said Ealy became so upset Thursday he pulled out a gun and fired a shot.

Police arrested Ealy after they said he hit his neighbor and his wife after they came out and complained about him threatening the children.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

It's grass...it springs back to shape. Obsessive/compulsive old tw@t...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

He felt threatened. Maybe he had watched Children of the corn and was terrorized by the children.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

A clear threat to the neighborhood, and obviously, it's Trayvon Martin's fault.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          He felt threatened. Maybe he had watched Children of the corn and was terrorized by the children.
          That's a definite possibility. That movie creeped me out.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that movie kept me up for days when i first watched it, but of course i had 3 older brothers and lived across from a corn field and was only about 7 yrs old lol.... another bit of crazy news, a guy in florida gets charged with a felony after filling a cup with soda when he asked for it for water and didnt pay.... what's this world comin to? lol...

Comment

Are they going to report how his mom thinks he was always such a good boy?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I've seen this in one of the episodes of Criminal Minds..

Comment

Working...
                X